Eyes are considered as a window to a person’s soul. But nowadays, almost every other person is having an issue with dark circles. Dark circles not only look unappealing, but they also make the person look sick and depressed.
Causes of dark circles
Dark circles have various causes, such as unhealthy eating habits, dehydration, sleep deprivation, the aging process, hyperpigmentation, and environmental factors like sunlight. Genetics is also another cause. In some cases, the deposition of iron under the eyes also makes them look darker.
What is the dark circle treatment process?
Treating dark circles is considered one of the most challenging tasks. It is not a miracle that happens overnight. So, it is required to be patient during the treatment process.
The various treatment used to treat dark circles are;
Laser treatment for dark circles
Laser has proven an effective method in the treatment of dark circles. It gently exfoliates the skin, thus reducing the pigmentation. It also aids in reducing fine lines.
Chemical peel treatment
This technique reduces the appearance of dark circles giving you a fresh look. It uses a mixture of lactic acid, glycolic acid, and trichloroacetic acid to brighten up the under-eye area. It also improves the texture by making the skin tight and firm.
Dermatologists also use hyaluronic acid fillers to add volume and fill in the hollowness. Hyaluronic acid is found in the body and helps in keeping the skin moisturized and hydrated.
After you are done with your treatment, you need to follow a few post-treatment care steps.
- Drink lots of water to keep yourself fresh.
- Avoid scrubbing your under-eye area.
- Follow all the tips and medications recommended by the dermatologist.
- Use a cold compress to narrow the blood vessels and reduce swelling.
- Try to get extra sleep.
Some advantages of dark circles under eyes treatment
- Improvement in pigmentation and skin texture.
- Fresh and young-looking eyes.
- The results are apparent after the very first treatment.
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- It is a painless process without any downtime.
- The recovery and healing process is relatively quick.
- The treatments are 100% safe and don’t have any side effects.
WhatsApp : 0127378412 Tel: +60397658411
or Leave us a message