Fat Freezing Treatment
Cryolipolysis- A nonsurgical fat freezing treatment
What is Cryolipolysis?
Cryolipolysis is also commonly known as “fat freezing”. The treatment removes the stubborn fat from the body by using patented cooling technology. It has been designed especially to remove targeted fat that does not respond to diet and exercise.
How does Cryolipolysis work?
Cryolipolysis has become one of the most popular fat reduction methods in the world. It uses cool temperature to break down the fat by using the principle of “apoptosis” or “cell death.” The fat then leaves the body by passing through the liver without harming the surrounding tissues.
Which body areas can be treated by Cryolipolysis?
Cryolipolysis – fat freezing KL technique can be used to treat fat deposits in multiple areas of the body like;
- Chin and jawline
- Upper arms
- Along the bra line
- Love handles
- Inner thighs and Outer thighs
- Lower back and upper back
- Buttocks area
What are the pros and cons of fat freezing treatment?
- It does not require any surgical incision.
- It is a pain-free process.
- The risk of infections is relatively less.
- It does not cause any harm to neighboring tissues, nerves, muscle fibers, and blood vessels.
- It is ideal for stubborn fat in the abdomen, arms, love handles, and back.
- The destroyed fat cells are permanently removed from the body.
- The treatment time is also short, and it hardly takes up to 60 minutes.
- The results are visible after 2-3 sessions.
Results are not noticeable immediately.
- The number of settings varies according to the area being treated.
- It is not recommended for people who are overweight and obese.
What are the side effects of Cryolipolysis?
Fat freezing treatment does not require any cuts, anesthesia, and medications, so the chances for allergic reactions are pretty less. Still, some of the side effects include;
- Skin redness
- Swelling and bruising
- Skin sensitivity, pain, and numbness
- Discoloration of the treated area
These side effects may remain for a few weeks after the completion of treatment.
Is Cryolipolysis safe for everyone?
Cryolipolysis is safe for most people; however, it is recommended not to take the fat freezing KL treatment in the following conditions;
- Pregnant and breastfeeding ladies
- Skin condition psoriasis
- Paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria
- Inflammatory disorders of the skin
- Cold urticaria
WhatsApp : 0127378412 Tel: +60397658411
or Leave us a message