A nose thread lift is a form of nasal augmentation that does not require any surgery. It uses fine threads that help in improving the shape, definition, and height of the nose. The threads are made from a sugar called polydioxanone PDO, used to increase collagen production in the body. The threads are entirely safe and nonallergic. The process has a little downtime that allows the patient to resume the daily activities afterward.
How does a Nose Thread Lift work?
The process is quick and lasts for only 20 to 30 minutes. It starts by taking measurements and marking the areas. Afterward, the nose is numbed, and with the help of a needle, an entry point for threads is created. In the last step, fine threads are inserted by using a cannula.
How to prepare yourself for the procedure?
A few things that you need to analyze before taking the nose thread lift treatment are;
- Avoid taking aspirin and anti-inflammatory medication 14 days before the procedure.
- Do not take vitamin E capsules a month before the treatment.
- Drink plenty of water, fresh fruits, and vegetables.
- Try to incorporate vitamin K in your diet to reduce the risk of bruising.
Benefits of nose thread lift treatment
Nose thread lift Malaysia is a beneficial treatment as it helps you improve the appearance of your nose.
- It makes the bridge of the nose more defined.
- It lifts the nose giving it a sharper and trimmer look.
- It is a nonsurgical process and has minimal downtime.
- The treatment is relatively painless and does not require any anesthesia.
- It helps to improve nose tip rotation by making it sharper and slimmer.
- It is comparatively less expensive than traditional rhinoplasty.
- The threads used in the procedure boost the production of collagen.
After-effects of nose thread lift
The possible side effects of treatment for nose thread lift Malaysia are;
- It is normal to experience tightness, discomfort, and pain.
- Bleeding, infection, a slight depression, and numbness at the entry site.
- Mild swelling, bruising, and dimpling of the skin.
- Uncommon side effects may include nerve damage.
WhatsApp : 0127378412 Tel: +60397658411
or Leave us a message