Pico laser is one of the most useful, non-surgical, and non-invasive laser skin treatments used to treat various skin-related issues. It is considered one of the most up-to-date skincare treatments available in the markets. The downtown time is relatively more minor, and the results become noticeable after the first session.
The technique stimulates the production of collagen in the body by using short laser pulses. Collagen is a protein that is useful in reducing the signs of aging. It gives skin a plump and youthful look.
Pico laser is used in the treatment of various skin conditions like;
- Dark spots
- Acne scars and pimple marks
- Sun damage
- Unwanted wrinkles, freckles, and fine lines
- Stretch marks
- Pore reduction
- Pigmented lesions
- Removing tattoos
Which body areas Pico laser treats?
Pico laser treatment can be applied on multiple body areas like;
- Butt area
- Back area
How does it work?
Pico laser treatment has proven helpful in treating various disorders related to skin. It also gives the skin a soft, youthful, and healthy complexion. It is a perfect laser treatment as it uses short laser pulses on the target problem areas. Instead of heat, it uses the photoacoustic effect. This effect is comparatively safer than the photothermal effect as it avoids heat damage to the skin. The process also enhances the production of collagen and elastin protein, giving a smooth look to the skin
What are the benefits of pico laser treatment?
- The process is painless and can be completed within 60 minutes.
- It improves the natural texture, elasticity, and tone of the skin.
- It is a highly targeted process and does not harm the surrounding skin cells.
- Pico laser treatment is safe to use on the face, neck, arms, hands, chest, legs, and back.
- The treatment is safe for all types of skin.
- It does not require any surgery or anesthesia.
What are the potential side effects of pico laser treatment?
Pico laser treatment is a painless procedure, but potential side effects may include; redness, swelling, pain, itching, edema, blister formation, and hyperpigmentation. These effects usually subside within 24 hours.
WhatsApp : 0127378412 Tel: +60397658411
or Leave us a message